3.29.2011

It's Tuesday and I'm sick.
I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I have a sinus infection. I have been awake since 5:00 this morning and I can't go back to sleep because of this insane cough and runny nose, so I figured why not start a blog?

On a happier note, change is coming our way, but it is exciting change.

I graduate in 5 weeks and Johnathan starts his new job in Cumming at the beginning of May. We have started looking at apartments in Roswell online. This past Saturday we drove up to the Roswell/Buford/Cumming area. I am totally sold. There is so much shopping there! 
Hopefully, I will be able to find work in the area as well. I have been patiently watching the education site for teacher positions in Forsyth county, so we shall see what happens.



Spring break next week! Can't wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment