1.26.2012

2 Months.

I cannot believe Daisy will be two months old on Sunday!! Where is the time going?! And speaking of two months, I cannot believe it has been almost two months since I have really sat down to blog! I hate getting this far behind because I feel like there is so much to catch up on! I really have no idea where to even start!

It has been a wild two months. Before Daisy, Johnathan and I had little to no experience with newborns. We didn't know how to hold one, we didn't know how to change a diaper, etc. We didn't take any classes because we are both major procrastinators (bless our child's heart) and we ran out of time...of course. So needless to say Daisy has taken some getting used to, but she is so worth it! I have never been so completely amazed with anything! It feels like she learns something new everyday. Last week she was only giving me maybe one smile a day, and this week she smiles constantly when she sees me! I LOVE it! When she was first born the only way she communicated with us was by crying, and now she smiles and "talks" to us as much as she cries during the day. She is starting to hold her head up on her own. So many fun things are happening with her right now!

On another note, Johnathan and I are currently on the house hunt. Our lease is up in May, so we only have 3 months to find the right one. We went to look at a house last Friday. Five bedrooms, family room, a whole acre of land, huge back yard, basement, and a nice price tag. It sounded perfect, and looked perfect until we got to the basement. It had flooded and smelled like mildew. It would have been a headache to deal with. So the search continues. I'll keep you all posted.

For those who don't know, I am currently staying home with Daisy and living the dream. This is the dream job for me. Being a stay at home wife/mama. I love taking care of our home and our baby. It is such a joy! I'm not sure how long I'll be able to do it, but for the time I am loving every minute of it. I would love to share pictures of Daisy, but my camera is currently "in the shop" being worked on. The only camera I really have is my phone, and the quality is not that great. I'm going crazy without my camera because with Daisy finally smiling it is prime picture-takin' time! Hopefully I'll have it back this weekend.
Speaking of the weekend, I'm hoping the weather stays nice. Maybe we can hit up a park. That would make for some nice pictures!

So there you have it. Two months worth of stuff in about three and a half paragraphs. Not too shabby!
I'll try and do better keeping this thing updated...blah, blah, blah. You know the spiel.

But, I really will this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment