12.12.2012

DIY Easy Picture Banner

I love banners right now.

I know everyone else does too, and I know they will come and go out of style before we know it, but they are just so much fun!

For a while now, I have been trying to come up with creative ways to make and display banners around the house. My sister-in-law showed me how to make one from paper (super cute, cheap, and easy) for Daisy's birthday party. In fact, part of that banner is displayed in Daisy's room.


So cute! :)

Here is one that I made last night using three things: twine, pictures, and small clothes pins


Note: These pictures were taken using my Instax camera. I'm in love with it! It's basically a modern day Polaroid camera, but the cool part is your pictures print out wallet size. You can find them here.

Cut your twine however long you will need it, and line your pictures up.

Using the clothes pins, pin your pictures to the twine.

Done!


Probably the easiest DIY project ever, and yet so cute! This literally took me less than two minutes to do (including stopping to take pictures). The best part is it isn't anything permanent. I can always take the pictures down and hang something else, like cards, letters, or anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment