4.20.2011

Bun in the Oven...

O.k. first of all, I am not one to update a blog everyday. Not by choice, just by lack of time I guess? But, I do hope to get better about that...especially once the baby arrives.


For anyone out there in internet land who doesn't know, Johnathan and I are pregnant, and we are beyond super excited. It wasn't planned, but that does not make it any less of a blessing. We always talk about our kids, and how we will raise them, and now we finally get to experience it! :)
I am about 10 weeks along, and we go next Monday to finally hear the heartbeat. Yay!

 

This is what our baby looks like right now. Look at the little toes and fingers! Ahhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Tessa! I know everyone says it, but being a mom is truly the greatest! You and Jonathan are going to be awesome parents. That will be the coolest kid EVER!

    ReplyDelete