5.23.2011

Another day...

So we went to the doctor today to find out the gender of our baby, and it turns out.....


It's healthy! ...but they can't tell gender yet. I sorta figured that anyway, so I didn't get my hopes up too much. I mean, 14 weeks is a little early.
I go back in two weeks to have more blood work done and then 4 weeks after that to f i n a l l y find out the sex of the baby.....
The good news is you guys still have plenty of time to guess what the baby will be.
Sorry no exciting baby news today. I was really excited to find out, but ya know, life goes on...and in 6 weeks we will know for sure what the baby is. We still have that to look forward to!

In other news, I have a job interview tomorrow! :)
I found a posting online today at Primrose School for a Young Toddler Teacher. It is a full time job with benefits (childcare, insurance, paid vacations, etc.) and weekends off (biggy for me!). Now, toddlers are not really my expertise, but I love children of all ages and would find the challenge to be inspiring. I went to the school this afternoon and turned in my resume and application, and within minutes I received a phone call for an interview. I feel pretty good about it, and it will only benefit my future in education.
I will let you all know how it goes! :)

I wanted to share this picture that Johnathan found online today, and no, this is not my husband, it just looks exactly like him!!! How cool, and I get to see what my future holds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment