8.21.2012

My love

I have now been married to my sweet Johnathan for 2 years and a little over 7 months. Today is not a special day as far as a birthday or anniversary goes, but it is a special day in that it is one more day of being married to the love of my life.

Not everyone is blessed to meet and marry their soulmate, but I have been blessed beyond words because I did. I have been thinking a lot lately about how blessed I am to have Johnathan in my life and I guess that is what sparked this post. He is a fine Christian husband, father, and example to all. I could not have picked anyone better for me! I know that God sent him to me because my parents prayed for him my entire life. Side note: The day Daisy was born and since then I pray every day that she finds a Christian man who will help her and her babies get to Heaven. This prayer works y'all! I'm proof.
I have no words to tell how much I love him. He is my best friend and rock. I know 100% that he loves me. He works hard for his family. He loves the Lord. He makes me laugh all the time. I mean literally, all the time! He brings out the best in me. He has so many talents from writing to music to being handy around the house (he can fix anything). I have told him this before, but of all the women in the world I feel so blessed that he picked me.

I love you so much Johnathan! Thank you for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment