10.31.2012

No worries my readers

I haven't thrown in the towel just yet. I have literally had zero time to work on a post. Here lately I've been going a million miles an hour it seems. I've just recently found a little extra time and I don't know what to do with myself.
On top of just getting a brand new home (to us anyways), I've started a part-time job at The Children's Place working nights and weekends, I've been doing some extra work for Pro Edit, the company Johnathan works for, during the day, and on top of it all planning a big ol' church Fall Festival.

I'm pooped.

I recently finished the work for Pro Edit and we had our Fall Festival this past Saturday, which was a big hit if I do say so myself. :) So I'm finally getting back to some much needed "Me time".
I'm waiting to drop a huge amount of pictures on you all when I get my computer back from my parents, I forgot it in their car, but don't worry, it's coming, and it's going to be massive!

I'll finish by leaving you with this little gem. It pretty much sums up my entire life right now.

"Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives."
-C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment