11.04.2012

Day 4

On Day 4 of Thanksgiving, I gotta say I am so very thankful for the tiniest squishy God could have possibly blessed me with! My sweet, little, loving Daisy girl.

When Johnathan and I found out March of 2011 that God was blessing us with a baby, I never knew I would love her so much. It's so weird to think that I didn't know her then because it feels like I have known her my entire life. Any mother reading this totally understands what I mean. I am thankful for this sweet baby everyday! She is such a joy and a blessing not only to Johnathan and me but to everyone who knows her.


This little girl will be one year old this month! What a wonderful, crazy, exciting, blessed year God has allowed us to spend with this tiny thing. So much to be thankful for!



No comments:

Post a Comment