9.26.2011

fall

Fall is here and I couldn't be happier about it. This has always been my favorite season!
There are always so many things to look forward to this time of year:
-college football
-Halloween and all the goodness that comes with that!
-Thanksgiving
-Beginning of the Christmas Holiday
-My birthday
-All the wonderful colors
-Harvest candle scents (the best)
-Pumpkin patches
-Hay rides
-Bonfires
-Daisy's birthday
This list could go on and on and on and on!

Saturday Johnathan and I found a neat little walking trail in Roswell. I have had a lot on my mind lately, so this time together to get out and enjoy the beginning of the fall season was exactly what I needed.







After our walk we were feeling a little crafty, so we hit up Hobby Lobby, Lowes, and Goodwill for some cheap craft projects. Thought I would share our accomplishments. Enjoy! :)

We bought this frame at Goodwill for a ribbon board Johnathan has been meaning to make me.

I have been needing a frame for a picture of my parents when they were engaged. Goodwill- .77

We have had this frame forever. Johnathan bought three of them at a yard sale for cheap!

J working on the ribbon board.

A little bit of spray paint and sand paper goes a long way.

This is the after picture of the yard sale frame. Johnathan made this picture for Daisy's someday room. It is one of our favorite quotes by one of our favorite authors, Roald Dahl. Obviously this will go on her bookshelf. :)

My finished ribbon board. I love it! :)

Saturday was a very relaxing and productive day for us. We have been needing one of those!
I hope everyone else is having a wonderful beginning to this fall season, and I will leave you all with these last pictures.
Daisy is getting huge and so am I! Word of advice to the first time mommies, flowy dresses are your best friend in the last couple of months.




No comments:

Post a Comment